SciTE is a SCIntilla based Text Editor. Originally built to demonstrate Scintilla, it has grown to be a generally useful editor with facilities for building and running programs. It is best used for jobs with simple configurations - I use it for building test and demonstration programs as well as SciTE and Scintilla, themselves.
- Syntax highlighting for Common Lisp, Scheme and many dialects.
- Support for CLISP, SBCL, Corman Lisp or any commandline Lisp or Scheme implementation.
- Tabbed documents.
- Easy sending of Lisp expressions to the REPL.
- Command history using arrow keys.
- Common Lisp HyperSpec and Common Lisp the Language, 2nd edition included.
- Restart Lisp button.
- LispIDE uses Scintilla for it's editor component.